Fancy Hexagon Salt & Pepper Rosecut Diamond Engagement Ring
Designed for the woman who is a true original and has a one-of-a-kind style that is all her own, this fancy engagement ring is far from ordinary! A mixture of vintage and modern, this luxurious ring brings to life the beauty of non-traditional diamonds in a bespoke style. The centerpiece is a rosecut salt and pepper hexagon diamond, and from it flows various salt and pepper diamonds (some rose cut) and black diamonds to highlight. It is made of eco-friendly 14-karat rose gold. The current size is 7 and it can be resized up or down 1 size only due to the intricacy. The ring can also be rebuilt to your size if needed. Choose this option at checkout and state the size need in the information you, allowing extra time to redesign.
Note: If you require custom wedding bands to match this design, or another item for that special day, the minimum budget required for the custom order will be waived with this purchase. The custom order must begin within a year of this transaction.
- Made with love in Philadelphia
- Eco-friendly 14-karat rose gold
- Salt and Pepper Rosecut Hexagon Diamond, total weight: .62 carats
- Additional Salt and Pepper Diamonds, total weight: .26 carats
- Black Diamonds, total weight: .14 carats
- US size 7, currently (allow up to 2 weeks for resizing, approximately 4-5 weeks to rebuild if needed)