14K Rose Cut Salt and Pepper Diamond Cocktail Ring
Diamonds are by far the most popular gemstone in the world. Their durability, brilliance, and fire have stood the test of time throughout generations. The diamond is the birthstone for April and is also used as the official 60th-anniversary gemstone. Diamonds are known for being the traditional engagement ring stone of choice, representing "forever". Salt and pepper diamonds continue to trend as an alternative engagement ring option, as they are still diamonds but with a twist. Rose cut diamonds fall into the same category too, giving an ethereal, vintage, and antique look.
- Crafted with love in the Philadelphia area
- Eco-friendly 14-karat yellow gold
- Rose cut salt and pepper diamond, total weight: 2.26 carats
- Black and salt and pepper diamonds, total weight: .66 carats
- US size 7, currently (allow up to 3 weeks for resizing)